Etherena Beta Etherena Beta

I love it.

My buddy warpsire recomended this to me, I knew I would be in for a treat. I just wish you could hook up a game pad up to the newground games, cos I hate typing just to move stuff and shoot stuff.

Adventures of Butt v0.1 Adventures of Butt v0.1

crap game.

The music in the beginning, omg, I wish I never bought speakers. :) That boss cloud was too easy, if I went up close his little cloud bursts couldn't damage me, and I could poop in his mouth all I wanted. BTW, instead of disapeering, or being blown to bits and peices, you should consider having the enemies, of the a**, puke to the point of unconsciencness. Just a thought.

Slam Slam

Breakouts meets Handball

Hours of fun.

football a'track football a'track

nice idea

Nice concept... I got 9 goals, which is usually unheard of in the field of soccer/futbol. So, yea, I played it a couple of times, but don't care anymore, now you suck. j/k. it's ok... wait, you suck. j/k.

Water Bomber Water Bomber

Corny.

I bet everyone feels bad about you making flash. Don't worry, the hate mail will flood in soon. F*** ya very much. l8er.

Destroy Hulkamania Destroy Hulkamania

Brother, Brohter, Brothel. Suck a dick

You get a 1 for the explosion noises, those were cool. I Hogan too, but this was terrible.

Use the 1pt. wisely.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Slurp, slurp.

Cool stuff.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Extra fun flash

Most flashes on here I could get bored with after a dozen plays if I did so, but this one has a great re-play value to it. It was quality nice ^_^

Great job! Keep up the good work :D