View Profile BLUuu

I love it.

My buddy warpsire recomended this to me, I knew I would be in for a treat. I just wish you could hook up a game pad up to the newground games, cos I hate typing just to move stuff and shoot stuff.

crap game.

The music in the beginning, omg, I wish I never bought speakers. :) That boss cloud was too easy, if I went up close his little cloud bursts couldn't damage me, and I could poop in his mouth all I wanted. BTW, instead of disapeering, or being blown to bits and peices, you should consider having the enemies, of the a**, puke to the point of unconsciencness. Just a thought.

Breakouts meets Handball

Hours of fun.

nice idea

Nice concept... I got 9 goals, which is usually unheard of in the field of soccer/futbol. So, yea, I played it a couple of times, but don't care anymore, now you suck. j/k. it's ok... wait, you suck. j/k.

Corny.

I bet everyone feels bad about you making flash. Don't worry, the hate mail will flood in soon. F*** ya very much. l8er.

Brother, Brohter, Brothel. Suck a dick

You get a 1 for the explosion noises, those were cool. I Hogan too, but this was terrible.

Use the 1pt. wisely.

Slurp, slurp.

Cool stuff.

Extra fun flash

Most flashes on here I could get bored with after a dozen plays if I did so, but this one has a great re-play value to it. It was quality nice ^_^

Great job! Keep up the good work :D